Learn how to identify what services to offer, how to structure them so team can do all the work, and that clients understand what they get and buy more from you.
The workshop is designed for smaller groups to work together in a highly interactive environment. Great for committed Principals & Partners who want to leave with an Action Plan written and ready to implement.
Get the Three Pillars of Premium Practices
How to nail your Brand, Positioning & Offer.
Facilitated by CPA and experienced practice growth mentor, Andrew Robertsonfrom Twenty Six Group.
- How to engage your clients in real conversations so your products sell themselves, deliver outstanding value and profit the business.
- How to become a strategic solution provider to those valued clients who need and want more from you.
- How to build your bottom line by creating a service menu that can be delivered to high standards by the entire team.
- How to free yourself from the day-to-day client work so you can focus on building the business with high end clients.
Learn the Successful ‘No Sales’ Strategy that works
Communicating Your Value to Clients
Get the ‘Sales Blueprint’ that underlies every transaction and learn how to efficiently implement the blueprint with your team.Facilitated by Chartered Accountant, speaker, author of ‘The Professional Services Sales Bible’ & Sales Growth Strategist, Jenny Tse from Licence to Bill.
- Learn how to make your service menu so attractive that price negotiations become a thing of the past.
- Learn the secrets of moving through the communication phases essential to your client’s decision to buy (and how to build this relationship on trust).
- Learn the art of asking for referrals and the ways of upselling existing clients into larger services. Includes what to do and what to avoid.
- Understand the best lead generation strategy for Accountants, why it works and how you can make it work for you.
Practice Growth Formula Workshop – 2016 March 10 & 11