This TA is based on conversations I’m having with prospects about why they need to be at #PGFFeb.
- Are you having trouble getting existing clients to buy products?
- Is your VAS work adhoc? – death by projects
- Do you struggle to clearly articulate the value of your services?
- Do clients pay you a value price for VAS? or you’re recovering your compliance rates
- Are you frustrated that your managers don’t upsell clients and bring in new clients?
- Does your practice fail to run at full profitability when you go on holidays?
- Are you yet to systemise your VAS? – (Do you want the benefits of the whole team following a repeatable process in delivery?)
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then you’ll be pleased to hear that I have a unique solution that has been developed for accountants (by accountants) for you. It’s designed to not only explain why practices run into these problems, but to take you, practice-by-practice, through a proven process to diagnose and solve issues, and actually get you, and the rest of the practice, onto a specific Action Plan designed to deliver the results you want (Freedom, Profitability & Satisfaction).
First, let me tell you a bit about the last couple of weeks…
I’ve been on the phone a lot over the last couple of weeks, touching base with my client list. After talking with firms from Perth through to Sydney, and everywhere in between, I’ve realised there are a couple of key themes in our industry right now, regardless of location.
The Two Key Challenges for Australian Accountants right now
That’s right. After all the conversations I’ve had with dozens of Accountants over the past few weeks, I think you can boil all the issues down to two key challenges.
- How do we package & productise our service offering?This is explained in one of my Thought Activators, click here to read again.
- How do we have conversations that position the Packages and Products so our clients buy the service offered, and not us? (or a variation of the service offered)
Let’s address them separately…
1.How to Package & productise Service Offerings
If you’ve found yourself cutting time from client invoices or shaking your head over unbillable hours, there is a solution that can unlock the growth of your practice.
The answer is to bundle your services into set packages & products. These are presented to clients as defined service offerings that deliver solutions to their specific problems, and are delivered as repeatable processes by your team.”
2.How to have conversations that position Service Offerings most effectively
What your telling me is that clients are saying yes but there is always variation to meet the clients specific business and market. That is the way you have positioned the service is undervaluing your skill , knowledge and experience. “we need to do some work on articulating the value of what we do for clients”
Accounting Specific Solution for Packaging & Positioning
As I mentioned at the start, I’m currently finessing a two day workshop that I co-deliver with Sales Growth Strategist, Jenny Tse.
This workshop focuses on turning your service offerings into products and positioning them to your clients.
We’re running this on 25-26 February in Sydney.
Read more here….
***PLUS… If you can’t make the February event, we are offering an advanced early bird on the July workshop (30 & 31 July, Sydney). Book & Pay now for just $1,320.