Andrew Robertson is the Mentor Coach having practical experience in transitioning firms to become Firm of Tomorrow.
I have the unique position of “having been there”, so I understand the pressures and conditions of running your own business, whilst trying to find the time to be strategic. – Andrew Robertson
How I work
I work with Partners and Principals of Accounting firms who are dedicated to growing their firms while delivering high-value services to their clients.
The Firm of Tomorrow have:
- A defined FOCUS – They know who they serve
- CLARITY of Service – They are clear on what problem they solve for clients and what services are offered
- Their CAPABILITY creates scale and higher outcomes
- ENGAGEMENT underpins their drive and value delivery
- INNOVATION keeps them relevant and leading edge
Areas of special interest include:
- Building the Firm of Tomorrow – Premium Practice Program
- Designing & implementing Products & Packages that systemise and scale the business
- Profitable Pricing Strategy that delivers value, and
- Team engagement to free up Partners for higher value work
How to work with me
I deliver online group trainings, practical workshops and in-house consulting opportunities.
What I’ve done
Andrew has worked and advised within the accounting industry for twenty five years. Having successfully managed an accountancy practice for ten of those years. During this time, Andrew was a key driver in moving the practice from a compliance-based firm to a very proactive business services firm, which priced on service delivery and value. He was also heavily involved in building a business development division in this firm. In 2006, Andrew sold his share in this business to pursue his passion of advising businesses on how to improve profitability, strategic direction, internal efficiencies and morale. Since 2006, Andrew has continued to invest heavily in his own education as a business coach / advisor and today is a very experienced business coach with excellent results and a specialty in advising accountancy firms.